An attachment is a type of file such as a photo or document. You can send an attachment with an email. To add an attachment, you need to click on the Attach button.
- The Attach button often has a paperclip as its symbol
- When you click on the Attach button it opens up a new window
- The window shows you files and folders on your computer
- Find and then click once on the file you want to Attach and press OK
- The file will now show as an attachment in your email
- The name of the file will be shown next to a paperclip